The INBLF remembers the contributions of past leaders and recognizes the contributions of present members through its Memorial Awards.
Alberto Lasheras Shine Memorial Award – Presented in loving memory of Alberto Lasheras Shine, former Director and early architect of the expansion of the INBLF, whose singular efforts to strengthen and advance the goals of the INBLF in the opinion of the Board of Directors, merit the profound gratitude and recognition of the entire organization.
- 2011 Jose Maria Perez (Quito, Ecuador)
- 2012 Alessandro Barzaghi (Milano, Italy)
- 2013 Kirsten Schlenger (San Francisco Chapter)
- 2014 Emily Yiolitis (Cyprus)
- 2015 Eduardo Cardenas (Colombia)
- 2016 Kathryn Roe (Chicago, Illinois) & Jack Rovner (Chicago, Illinois)
Lawrence W. Koltun Memorial Award – Presented to the INBLF Member who in the opinion of the Board of Directors has most clearly demonstrated the congeniality and collegiality that former INBLF Washington, DC. Chapter President and Board Member Larry Koltun so exemplified and cherished.
- 2009 Walter Garnsey, Jr. (Denver Chapter)
- 2010 Ira Grudberg (Connecticut Chapter)
- 2011 Marc Durant (Philadelphia Chapter)
- 2012 Arnie Lutzker (Washington, D.C. Chapter)
- 2013 Byron Cannon (Australia)
- 2014 Peter Baugher (Chicago Chapter)
- 2015 Michael Lintern-Smith (Hong Kong) & Kevin Steel (Hong Kong)
- 2016 Mark Lowndes (New Zealand)
Edward R. Gallion Memorial Award – As a founder, Treasurer, and Board Member, Edward R. Gallion contributed immeasurably to the INBLF’s success. Without his sacrifice, dedication, and guidance, the INBLF would not be the outstanding organization it is today. He took great pride in helping it thrive and expand. The INBLF presents this award annually to the chapter or international region that has best demonstrated the participation, spirit, and advancement Edward fostered and cherished.
- 2013 Miami Chapter (Greg Mayback, President)
- 2014 Chicago Chapter (Lawrence Friedman, President)
- 2015 New York – New York City Chapter (Paul Wilson, President)
- 2016 Indianapolis Chapter (John David Hoover, President)