- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., summa cum laude with distinction, J.D.
- Law clerk to the Honorable Richard Owen, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Law clerk to the Honorable William J. Holloway, Jr., U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- Founder and President Emeritus (President and Chairman of Board of Directors (2004 -2013)), International Network of Boutique Law Firms (INBLF)
- Chairman, Board of Directors, Commerce For Humanity Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Former Scholar-in-Residence, Centre for Innovation Law & Policy at the Faculty of Law, University of Toronto
- Former Advisory Board Member, Institute for Business Law & Technology
- Former Co-Chairman, Business & Technology Law Committee, LISTnet (New York's largest technology organization)
- Former litigator at Sullivan Cromwell
- Has taught or presented lectures on numerous subjects at several of North America's most prestigious law schools, including Harvard, Yale, Columbia, Stanford and the University of Pennsylvania.
- Member, United States Supreme Court Historical Society
- Selected as a Super Lawyer for Business Litigation in NYC (2010 – 2011, 2013 – 2015)
Gallion & Spielvogel LLP485 Madison Avenue
New York New York 10022 U.S.A.