Welcome to INBLF. The following supplement to your INBLF Guide to Doing Business in the United States contains detailed materials concerning specific legal issues important for doing business in the United States. Each of the papers below was contributed by an INBLF member firm. This is an initial collection of resources, which will be expanded regularly, so please check back. For more information, contact us at email@example.com or by telephone, +1 415 956 6062.
These papers are general guidelines only and do not constitute legal advice. Please consult directly with an attorney for advice that applies to your specific situation.
- Visa Options for Investors and Entrepeneurs. Trow & Rahal, P.C., Washington, DC
- How Should We Protect Our Company’s Directors and Officers? Mayerson Firm, Washington, DC
- Land Use and Environmental Law. Briscoe Ivester & Bazel LLP, San Francisco, CA
- Safeguarding Innovation for Foreign Investors (presented at 2017 SelectUSA Investment Summit). Lutzker & Lutzker LLP, Washington, DC
- What Is Franchising Anyway? Mulcahy LLP, Irvine, CA
- Doing Business in the United States- Environmental Compliance: Environmental Compliance. Marzulla Law, Washington, DC
- Foreign Direct Investment in Light of U.S. Tax Reform. Ivins, Phillips & Barker, Washington, DC
- Dangers for Vendors of Products in California: Dillingham & Murphy, LLP, San Francisco, CA
- Introduction to American Employment Laws: Dillingham & Murphy, LLP, San Francisco, CA
- CFIUS 101 A Primer on the “new” Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States: Kabealo PLLC, Washington, D.C.