Both law firms and their clients value membership in INBLF, The Legal Network For the 21st Century that fosters business development, facilitates collaboration among member firms, and supports professional development.
Through our local chapters and global network, INBLF members work together to serve their clients and grow their practices, while building strong personal relationships and long-term friendships with other experienced legal professionals. INBLF organizes regular conferences and other educational and social events that provide attorneys with valuable networking and learning opportunities.
Membership is offered only to carefully selected law firms to ensure that individuals, businesses, nonprofit organizations and governments have access to top caliber, cost-effective legal services.
INBLF is committed to the growth and success of its member firms. Membership will allow your firm to:
- Build network connections locally and globally with exceptional professional peers
- Gain incoming referrals
- Assist your existing clients with attorneys locally and worldwide
- Learn new skills and receive support on business development and other relevant subjects
- Attend unique events and develop relationships with colleagues around the world
- Keep current with activities in your sector and across markets
- Access the network’s marketing and communications services including web content and design, social media and content development.
If you are interested in joining INBLF, please click here to contact Arnold Lutzker, INBLF President.