INBLF, International Network of Boutique and Independent Law Firms, is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of authors and creators and requires that users of our website do the same. If you believe that material made available through our website violates your copyright or that of someone on whose behalf you are authorized to act, please send a written communication containing the following information to our designated Copyright Agent (see below). Pursuant to Section 512(c) of the Copyright Act, the notice must contain the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Sufficient information to identify the copyrighted work(s) you claim has been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative lists of such works on the Site
- A description of the infringing material that is to be removed or to which access is to be disabled and the location on the website (URL) of such material;
- Your name, telephone number, and email address so that we may contact you;
- The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material described above is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law”; and,
- The following statement: “The information contained in this notification is accurate and I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I am, or am authorized to act on behalf of, the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay in processing your notification.