- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, J.D., with honors
- Past President, Chicago Bar Association
- Selected in an Illinois Statewide Peer Review Survey as a top lawyer in trust and estate matters
- Special Assistant Corporate Counsel, City of Chicago; retained by the City of Chicago to revise the State of Illinois Elder Abuse and Neglect Act Statutes, 2004
- Immediate Past President, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys – Illinois Chapter; Member, Board of Directors, Center for Disability and Elder Law; Frequent Lecturer at events – including TV & Radio appearances – dealing with older adult issues
- Author of multiple articles on issues of older adults
- Member, Board of Directors, Suburban (Cook County) Area Agency on Aging
- Assigned Martindale-Hubbell’s highest AV rating
Peck Ritchey, LLC321 S. Plymouth Ct.
6th floor Chicago Illinois 60604 U.S.A.