Kristin joined Solomon Minton Cardinal Doyle & Smith LLP in October of 2015. Kristin’s practice focuses primarily on advising companies and entrepreneurs in all aspects of their businesses. Representative matters include:
- Real estate acquisitions, dispositions, and leasing
- Financing transactions involving real estate
- Agreements governing use, development, and redevelopment of real estate
- Entity formation and corporate governance
- Purchase and sale of business entities and assets
- Negotiation and settlement of business disputes and
- Bankruptcy, workout and restructuring of debt
Originally from Boston, Massachusetts, Kristin earned her B.A. from the University of Massachusetts, and she earned her J.D. at Suffolk University Law School in 1997, graduating cum laude.
Kristin is a member of the California State Bar Association, the San Diego County Bar Association, California Women Lawyers and the Lawyers Club of San Diego. In Boston, Kristin was a partner with the law firm of Riemer & Braunstein LLP. While in Boston, she was a member of the Boston Bar Association where she was a Co-Chair of the Bankruptcy Section’s Communications Committee. She has lectured and authored articles and program materials for various associations. Kristin is a recipient of The Denis Maguire Pro Bono Award from the Volunteer Lawyers Project (VLP) of the Boston Bar Association for her representation of VLP clients. She was previously named a New England Super Lawyers ‘Rising Star’ by Law and Politics and Boston Magazine.
Kristin is admitted to practice in California and Massachusetts, and before the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts and the United States Courts of Appeals for the First and Third Circuits.