- Collège Jean-de-Brébeuf, D.E.C. Diploma in Health Sciences.
- McGill University, B.C.L., LL.B.
- Member of the Bar of Québec since 1985 and New York State Bar since 1991.
- Mr. LaTraverse has extensive experience of 30 years in civil and commercial litigation. As lead counsel, he represented both plaintiffs and defendants before all court levels, as well as in private arbitration and mediation. He has worked closely with lawyers, experts and foreign legal advisors in multi-judicial litigation issues involving Canada, the United States and Europe
- Part-time lecturer in Civil Procedure and Evidence at McGill University from 1988 to 1996 and given lectures on the Law of Evidence to members of the Quebec Bar as part of continuing legal education programs.
- Author: “L’obligation de réparer en cas d’inexécution contractuelle: la perte subie et le gain manqué” (2006) Formation permanente du barreau du Québec and “Que dire du ouï-dire” (1999) Développements récents en droit civil.
LaTraverse Avocats Inc.1010 Sherbrooke Street West
Suite 1510 Montreal Quebec H3A 2R7 Canada