- University of Pennsylvania, B.A.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D.
- Columbia University School of International and Public Affairs, M.P.A.
- Commissioner, North Jersey District Water Supply Commission (appointed by Gov. Chris Christie and approved by NJ State Senate)
- Counsel, Gov. Chris Christie Transition Team (December 2009- January 2010)
- President, INBLF New Jersey chapter
- Assistant Corporation Counsel and Environmental Counsel, City of Jersey City (1993-2001)
- Attorney, Jersey City Board of Adjustment (2001)
- Adjunct Professor, Bergen Community College (2000-2003)
- Chairman of the New Jersey State Solid Waste Advisory Council (1995-1997)
- Member, Rockaway River Watershed Cabinet (1997-2001)
- Member: New Jersey State Bar Association (Environmental Law Committee), New York State Bar Association (Environmental Law Committee) and American Bar Association (Environment, Energy, and Resources Section)
Alan S. Ashkinaze, Esq.Three University Plaza
Suite 207 Hackensack New Jersey 07601 U.S.A.