- Cornell University, B.S.
- Harvard Law School, J.D.
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Adjunct Professor of Law at Temple University Law School
- Deputy Chief, Criminal Division, U.S. Attorneys Office
- Judge Pro Tempore, Court of Common Pleas, Philadelphia County
- Faculty, National Institute of Trial Advocacy
- Instructor, United States Attorney General's Advocacy Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Law clerk to United States District (later Third Circuit) Judge Walter K. Stapleton
- New York
- United States Supreme Court
Recognition and Awards
- Assigned Martindale Hubbell's highest AV Preeminent rating
- Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America Trial Lawyer Honorary
- Super Lawyers
- Lawyers of Distinction