San Jose Office
1530 The Alameda, Suite 310
San Jose, California 95126
Phone & Fax: 408-271-9888
- University of California, Davis , B.A.
- Santa Clara University Law School, J.D.
- Phi Beta Kappa.
- Director of the Board of Governors of the American Immigration Lawyer's Association (AILA)
- Former Chairperson for AILA's Santa Clara Valley, California chapter.
- Acted as a liaison between AILA and the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS) – formerly the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) and the U.S. Department of Labor (specifically, served as an AILA liaison with INS' California Service Center in 2001-2003, as an AILA liaison for the U.S. Department of Labor, Region VI in 2004-2005, and as an AILA liaison for the USCIS, Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) in 2005.; currently the AILA's liaison committee Chairperson for the USCIS, Administrative Appeals Office).
- Frequent speaker for many national, regional and local continuing legal education (CLE) conferences and seminars.
- Authored and co-authored numerous articles on immigration law and was published in the Santa Clara University's Law School's High Technology Law Journal.
- Participated as an immigration expert witness at the Santa Clara Superior Court, in California.
- Guest lectured on employment-based immigration at the Santa Clara University Law School and Stanford Law School.
- Recognized in Best Lawyers in America.
- Volunteers as an ambassador for the American Immigration Law Foundation.
- Advocates for positive Comprehensive Immigration Reform as the Chairperson of the Bay Area Coalition for Comprehensive Immigration Reform.
- Former Commissioner for the Parks & Recreation Department of Santa Clara County and a member of the San Jose Leadership Program.