- Oral Roberts University, B.A., cum laude.
- University of Notre Dame, J.D.
- Florida Bar Board Certified in Business Litigation.
- Florida Bar Board Certified in Civil Trial Law.
- Florida Bar Board Certified in Intellectual Property Law.
- Listed in "The Best Lawyers in America® 2007" in the specialty of Intellectual Property Law
- Listed in "The Best Lawyers in America® " 2008-2013 in the specialties of Business Litigation, Intellectual Property Law and Technology Law
- Florida's Legal Elite – 2005 & 2006 – (Florida Trend Magazine names the top 1.7% of practicing Florida Bar Members – all chosen by their peers)
- Selected to Best Lawyers in Tampa Bay
- Florida Super Lawyers – 2006 – 2013
- The American Bar Association (Former Co-chair, Computer and Internet Litigation Committee; Founding Editor, The Computer Litigation Journal; Former Co-chair, Technology Training Committee; Former Co-chair, Technology Committee; Former Co-chair, Technology Task Force; Member, Litigation Section; Member, Intellectual Property Law Section; Member, Science and Technology Section)
- The Florida Bar (Intellectual Property Law Certification Committee (appointed by the president of The Florida Bar to the inaugural 9-member committee); Supreme Court Committee on Standard Jury Instructions – Contracts and Business Cases; Former Chair, Computer and Internet Law Committee)
- Hillsborough County Bar Association (Former Chair, Law Office Economics and Technology Committee; former Co-Chair Professionalism Committee)
- The Computer Law Association
- American Intellectual Property Lawyers Association (Emerging Technologies/Internet Committee; Management of IP Assets Committee; Trade Secret Law Committee
- Tampa Chamber of Commerce Committee of One Hundred – High Technology Committee
- Frequent lecturer for the American Bar Association, The Florida Bar and other state and local bar associations, the National Law Journal, Practicing Law Institute and other private organizations regarding intellectual property, computer and Internet related litigation and transactions and the use of computer technology in litigation.
- Has published numerous articles on litigation and intellectual property topics.
- Martindale-Hubbell – AV Rated
Conwell Business Law, P.A.12610 Race Track Road
Tampa Florida 33626 U.S.A.