- York University, B.A.
- University of Toronto, M.A
- University of Western Ontario, LL.B.
- Registered Trademark Agent; Published and quoted in numerous articles and spoken at various venues on franchising topics, including seminars organized by the Canadian Franchise Association (CFA), the Ontario Bar Association and the International Franchise Association
- Member, CFA’s Legal and Legislative Affairs Committee
- Listed consistently as a leading practitioner in franchise law by LEXPERT, as a “Legal Eagle” – one of the top franchise lawyers in the United States and Canada by the Franchise Times and included in the Who’s Who in Executives and Professionals
- Board of Governors Member of the Institute of Certified Franchise Executive, International Franchise Association (2019 to Present)
- Past Secretary and General Counsel, Canadian Franchise Association
Hoffer Adler LLP595 Bay Street
Suite 1102 Toronto Ontario M5G 2C2 Canada