- York University, B.A.
- University of Toronto, M.A
- University of Western Ontario, LL.B.
- Registered Trademark Agent; Published and quoted in numerous articles and spoken at various venues on franchising topics, including seminars organized by the Canadian Franchise Association (CFA), the Ontario Bar Association and the International Franchise Association
- Member, CFA’s Legal and Legislative Affairs Committee and the Canadian representative on the International Franchise Lawyers Association
- Listed as a leading practitioner in franchise law by LEXPERT (2006 and 2007), as a “Legal Eagle” – one of the top franchise lawyers in the United States and Canada by the Franchise Times (2007) and included in the Who’s Who in Executives and Professionals (2006-2007)
Hoffer Adler LLP425 University Avenue
Toronto Ontario M5G 1T6 Canada