- Davidson College, A.B., cum laude
- Duke University, M.A.
- Vanderbilt University, J.D.
- Editor, Vanderbilit Law Review; Phi Beta Kappa
- Patrick Wilson Merit Scholar; "knighted" by the French government in 2000 with its Chevalier de l'Order National du Merite (Knight of the National Order of Merit)
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America, Atlanta Magazine's list of "The Best Lawyers in Atlanta" and Georgia Super Lawyers
- Former Member, Board of Governors, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, Board of Directors: French-American Chamber of Commerce, the Japan-America Society of Georgia, the Canadian-American Society and the Georgia Council of International Visitors
- Former Chair, International Law Section, State Bar of Georgia
- Frequent speaker and writer on immigration law topics
- Assigned Martindale Hubbell's highest AV rating
Banta Immigration Law Limited260 Peachtree Street
Atlanta Georgia 30303 U.S.A.