The Law Office of Kevin Galbraith LLC
3 Waterline Sq., 645 W. 59th St.
- Bachelor of Arts in 1992 from Connecticut College, majoring in Government
- Juris Doctor in 2002 Fordham University School of Law
- Member of the Dean’s List
- Editor-in-Chief of the Fordham Intellectual Property, Media & Entertainment Law Journal.
- Bar of New York
- United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- District of Colorado
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association
- Member, New York City Bar Association
- Lecture: “Securities Arbitration: Dispute Resolution through FINRA,” presented by LawLine
- Panelist: “Stoneridge and Scheme Liability for Violations of the Securities Laws,” presented by the New York Inn of Court
- Author, “Forever on the Installment Plan? An Examination of the Constitutional History of the Copyright Clause and Whether the Copyright Term Extension Act of 1998 Squares with the Founders’ Intent,” Fordham Intellectual Property, Media & Entertainment Law Journal